Sunday, 11 December 2016

Things I'm looking forward to when we get home:

  1. our washing machine
  2. our dryer
  3. our cat
  4. cooking in our kitchen
  5. our bed
  6. seeing my dad
  7. seeing Gord's mum
  8. seeing my girls again

Things I'm not looking forward to when we get home:

  1. being inundated with political news
  2. the cold
  3. the gym
  4. going through our mail
  5. having to drive everywhere instead of walking and taking public transportation

I'm sure I will think of things to add to both lists.

We had a lovely meal tonight. Marty and Brea took us to their favorite curry house, Palace Spice, in Battersea. It was bittersweet, though, because it's the last time we'll see them before we leave. I forgot to take a photo of them, again, until we got outside. The light wasn't good, but I can at least prove that they exist. 



There was a ring around the moon tonight, it has turned colder again, and tomorrow it's supposed to rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment